Installing the Evacuator:
- Noticeably improves air quality from the moment you turn it on.
- Clears out chloramines from the space constantly, preventing build-up.
- Exhausts chloramines outside, where they can never come back.
- Allows your air handling equipment to circulate air without chloramines, as it was intended to do.
- Provides pool users with the healthiest, most pristine air quality possible: FreshAIR™.
- Eliminates the need to bring in excess outside air, while enjoying excellent indoor air quality.
- Can reduce stress on your air handling equipment: less corrosion, less outside air.*
- Can reduce energy costs when it can reduce outside air.*
- Can reduce maintenance and replacement costs, particularly those caused by rust and corrosion.
- Protects the investment of the facility itself, and everything in it.
- Reduces liability and risk for owners and designers, particularly regarding health issues.
*Depends on each facility