About Our Facility Studies
Paddock is the industry leader in air quality issues for aquatic facilities. We believe that swimming pools should be a safe and healthy environment for children and adults everywhere. We channel this passion to find the perfect, custom solution for each facility. This observational study will evaluate your indoor aquatic environment based on Paddock’s knowledge of and experience with source-capture exhaust technology. Our goals are to evaluate potential solutions and develop any applicable Fresh Air® design concepts. After our study, you will be able to clearly demonstrate compelling reasons to address your indoor air quality concerns and you will be able to solicit a realistic budget from an engineer for the project.
- Pictures of the natatorium to include, at a minimum:
(3) from each corner of space (angled upward to show ductwork)
Unique features (i.e. alcoves, bleachers, supply/return registers not visible in other photos)
Pump room / Equipment room interior
HVAC / Dehumidification Unit if possible
- Mechanical Drawings:
Plans: plan view of all HVAC supply/return ducts, exhaust fans, etc.
Schedules: specification sheets (air volumes)
- Recent air Test and Balance (TAB) report
This provides us actual versus designed air volumes for your system
- Type of water disinfectant used (chlorine, bromine, salt, etc.)
- Secondary disinfectant, if applicable (UV, Ozone, etc.)
- Pool water chemical test log (2 weeks preferred)
- Air and water temperatures (for each body of water, if multiple)
What To Expect After A Study
- Professional Engineer is to be hired by Owner to develop a narrative and design concept for preliminary budget.
- A “turnkey” budget will be solicited by engineer. This budget must be approved by owner for project to proceed.
- Engineer is to complete full design documents as needed for the bid process (if required). Paddock will provide any assistance necessary, including review before final project approval.
Click here to get started.